home about myboys kidsart recipes tutorials
speech

May Goals

Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Today is May 1st. I should be putting together my recap of my April goals...except, I didn't have any. Took the month off, apparently. I had no intention of doing that, just couldn't get my act together :)

May will be different!!

Food
Make homemade soft pretzels


Make pomegranate chicken

Books
Read Food Chaining: The Proven 6-Step Plan to Stop Picky Eating, Solve Feeding Problems, and Expand Your Child’s Diet (note: I just attended the Food Chaining conference in Denver. Awesome. I'm looking forward to using the info in therapy!)

DIY
Key rack for the front room


Clothes pin matching game for Lincoln

Finances
Open 2 new savings accounts

Home
Clean tile in bathroom


Replace kickboards in kitchen



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Offers of food? Sign below!