home about myboys kidsart recipes tutorials
speech

Video: Tire swing at the park

Wednesday, June 2, 2010
I have quite a backlog of videos I have been taking with my phone, so I have decided to get with it and start sharing them here. Once, maybe twice a week. I can't imagine how I got by without a phone that took video. Sure, it only records a minute at a time, and the quality is pretty crappy, but I've been able to capture so many cute moments from Lincoln's life that I wouldn't have otherwise. I mean, we have a nice, HD video camera, but really--who hauls that thing around with them daily? And with the phone, I can instantly upload to Youtube. With the video camera, you have to import to iMovie, edit, export, blah blah blah. Someone needs to come out with a phone that takes HD video and has instant uploading capabilities to Youtube. When my phone contract is up in a year, I will be your first customer.

Today's video: Lincoln on the tire swing at the park






More posting tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Wheeeeee!
    Grandma loves to watch Lincoln having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has the cutest laugh. Good thing he's not like his Aunt Lindsay - I would have barfed on the second turn...

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Comments? Offers of food? Sign below!