home about myboys kidsart recipes tutorials
speech

A Perfect Fall Day

Friday, November 6, 2009
The weather today was PERFECT!  Lincoln and I hit up the park this afternoon.  He amazed me with his slide skillz--I had no idea he knew how to go down by himself, but when I set him up there once, he just scooted to the end and went down!  So smart!  Other fun things at the park--raking rocks, scooping rocks, and of course, eating rocks.  I fished out at least 8 tasty pebbles from his mouth, and am pretty sure 1 went down...we'll see in a few days, I guess....


Lincoln, Lucas, and David somehow managing to not break the plasma car....
Fall flowers (or weeds....whichever...)
Look!  5 red leaves!  Is that you, fall??
Going down on his tummy....wheeeeee!



3 comments:

  1. i'm so happy you found 5 red leaves. Fall is definitely in Texas ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, it's a very great blog.
    I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
    Keep doing!

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Comments? Offers of food? Sign below!