home about myboys kidsart recipes tutorials
speech

from recent days...

Tuesday, February 28, 2012
I am currently laying next to lincoln in his room waiting for him to fall asleep. his breathing is slowing down, so that's a sign that sleep is approaching. anyway, I brought my phone  in with me to help me stay awake and discovered the ability to upload pictures from my phone to my blog and write a post at the same time. so, here are some recent pictures of our days around the house...

Wagon rides. This is becoming a daily occurance. I try to wait as late in the day as possible...usually as a filler during the dreaded 4:30-5:30 hour. Bennett actually fell asleep like that during our last walk. Impressive, considering the quite noticeable lack of shocks on the wagon...

Everyone needs a picture of their kids in the dryer, right? Here is ours. I actually found them like that after I went and put the emptied laundry in our bedroom. We then had a nice talk about never ever ever closing the dryer door while inside the dryer. Ever.

And a hug! Because brothers gotta hug (name that movie...). Brothers also gotta eat grass, apparently.

One last one...Mr. B, taking yet another rest on a random floor. He loves doing this. Now to get him to do this at nap time....

2 comments:

  1. Lya tried to get me to sit in the dryer. Luckily, I was wise enough to know she would have closed the door and walked away...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, so cute! I love the multi-tasking in bed, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Comments? Offers of food? Sign below!