home about myboys kidsart recipes tutorials
speech

This Week's Menu

Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Dinners:
Ground Beef Gorditas (from The Pastry Queen) (I can't wait to try these) (I seriously thought about them like 10 times today) (If they aren't good, I might cry)
Pesto Pasta
That's as far as I've gotten...

Lunches:
Annie's Mac n Cheese (I added grape tomatoes to this today and it was a nice change), pasta salad, cheese and crackers, peanut butter and jelly, green smoothies

Breakfasts:
cereal, yogurt and granola, pancakes (frozen, leftover from a special someone's birthday...)

Snacks:
Homemade oatmeal cream pies (yep), clif kid's z-bars, grapes, strawberries, raspberries (side note: i have sent raspberries and strawberries in lincoln's lunch twice now, and he only eats the strawberries. when he gets home, i offer him the rest of the raspberries, and he eats them all. weird).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Offers of food? Sign below!