From the past month:
- Bennett was pulling up last month, but he is cruising now. Around the crib, along the fireplace, along the windowsill, couch, you name it.
- First road trip--all the way to Dallas. He slept the first leg (to College Station), then slept half the second half and cried for the rest of the trip. Boo. It was sad :(
- Babbling--adah-adah-adah-bllllllllllllfffffff. LOTS of raspberries.
- BIG laughs, but he is kind of stingy with them. Things are usually funny only once. Lincoln gets the biggest laughs from Bennett. He is much more easy going with smiles. Lots and lots of smiles!
- Sleep--no big changes. Still crappy.
- Favorite toy: rubber snake.
- He is way interested in food. We gave him his first taste on his 6 month birthday--banana. He was unimpressed. A few days later, he was blown away by sweet potato. So good!
- Lincoln loves playing with Bennett in the pack and play or on our bed. Bennett has also started "chasing" Lincoln around, following him under the kitchen table or around corners, smiling the while time. Yay, brothers!
- Looking more and more like the bigger guy. A lot.
We're glad you're here, Bennett! We love you and can't wait to see what's in store for the next 6 months!