- Install new sliding glass doors. (finished 1 out of 2!)
- Pick out a name for the baby (why is this so hard??)
- Move dresser from Lincoln's room into our room and fill with newborn clothes and diapers. (don't worry, Lincoln still has another dresser...).
- Paint Lincoln's room and hang up robot pictures
- Order Lincoln's present that "baby brother" will give him after he is born
- Order this nursing gown
Order prints from Etsy for baby's corner of our roomThis! And this! So cute! And, her shop is currently buy 1, get 1 free, so even better!
- Arrange for house to be professionally cleaned before the birth (they are coming April 4th!)
- Make and freeze some "snack" foods (peanut butter banana muffins, lemon poppyseed bread, etc.) to have on hand for during the birth (for midwife, birth assistant, and Lucas...I'll probably stick to something less "heavy" in case it decides to, ahem, return for a visit.
- Think of a new name for this blog (sigh). Lucas warned me not to name it Our Lincoln Log. "What will you do when we have a second kid?" he asked. So practical. I have no idea, especially since we don't even have a name yet for the second kid. Hmmmm.
Posted by Kelly at 4:39 PM Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Got some more items crossed off!! Items in red are started but not finished...