home about myboys kidsart recipes tutorials
speech

i heart faces: Best Face Photo!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy Birthday to i faces!! This week they are celebrating the one year anniversary of the launch of their site. I didn't start participating until mid-year, but I'm so glad I did; it has been so fun taking new and different shots and learning new techniques. Also, they have launched a brand new logo and look for their site. If you haven't seen it yet, check it out! It looks great!

The theme this week is best face photo--with the twist that it had to be taken between December 2009 and January 2010. We had so much going on in that time span-Lincoln's first birthday, Lucas' birthday (age omitted to preserve the mystery of his youthful face...), Christmas, our anniversary, New Years, friends visiting, whew! The sad part? I have TONS of pictures; but approximately 5 of them were actually taken by me : ( Our camera is having shutter problems (it won't open all the way), so we relied on the photos taken by family during all our festivities this year. So, from my small selection, I did manage to find this adorable shot of Lincoln--all worn out from too much partying! I had to crop out the shutter on both sides of the picture, but overall, I'm happy with it. Such a sweet boy!



There are TONS of awesome entries this week! Check them out (and wish the ladies a Happy Birthday!) at i ♥ faces!

2 comments:

Questions? Comments? Offers of food? Sign below!