home about myboys kidsart recipes tutorials
speech

i heart faces entry: Wedding Bells

Monday, June 29, 2009


This week's theme at i faces is Wedding Bells. When I saw that this theme was up, it made me sad because my brother is getting married in less than 2 weeks (I'm so excited!!!) and I would have loved to have taken some awesome pictures there. Alas, I did find some old wedding photos to choose from. Wedding pictures are always hard for me because my camera doesn't do too well in low lighting. Or, really, indoors at all even with lighting. It much prefers the outdoors.

So, here is what I came up with:




The bride is my cousin Shannon--I like that you can see her through the door window just as she is about to walk through all the bubbles!

Find more entries over at i ♥ faces! You can enter until 9:00 PM CST on Tuesday!

P.S.  This is post 98, by the way.  1 more to go before the big announcement!

3 comments:

  1. That is a really cool shot, though I must say a little spooky. Like they are there and not there all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super excited about the big announcement...:)

    and i really like this angle and shot. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This picture is interesting because of the angle! I love it. It's too bad about not being able to send one in from your brothers wedding

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Comments? Offers of food? Sign below!