- Another new tooth! You now have a total of 6: 2 on bottom and 4 on top. Although, we are constantly thinking you are teething because of the steady drool stream coming from your mouth....
- Eating steadily improving: you are getting better about touching the "slimy" foods you used to avoid--bananas, kiwis, cheese, etc. You also show a fondness for bread; bagels and english muffins especially!
- New signs!: milk, all done, music, fan (almost). You also are using the sign for milk to mean more. Whatever works : )
- We traveled to Nebraska for Thanksgiving, marking your 4th roundtrip flight. What a pro! No crying and a relatively easy time on both flights!
- Obsessed with lights--turning the switch on and off whenever we leave a room is your favorite thing in the world.
- We decorated our Christmas tree--but only put ornaments on the bottom half!
- You learned to roll a ball back and forth to mommy or daddy.
- You moved into your own twin bed (on the floor...). This has really helped out a lot in the sleep department, but we still have a ways to go.
- Love to talk--all the time! Favorite sound to make: da. dadadada. DAAAAA! (means, pretty much everything....). But, you also have a range of other sounds: mama, bapbapbap, heheeeeee, Aaaaaaaaaa!, dait, dat, dzzzzzzz, shhhhhh.
- Dancing fool!
- We put Christmas lights on the house for the first time--fun time!
- Our DVD player, receiver, and Tivo are all fun toys for you--pushing buttons is a great game. So much so that we now have to keep them unplugged when not in use....
What a wonderful first year. We couldn't have asked for a sweeter, cuter, more loveable baby boy. So excited for year #2!
This card makes a monkey sound and makes him laugh every time.
Lost in a sea of presents
I love this picture. Love.
For all that mess, very little cake or icing actually made its way into his mouth...
Building blocks with our friend Kaitlyn
The birthday feast
Lincoln's birthday banner
Homemade oreos with mint filling