home about myboys kidsart recipes tutorials
speech

Grand Opening!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Well, the day is here! I stayed up all night on Monday (rough, let me tell you...even in college, I never went more than 23 hours. This time I lasted 28, then crashed with Lincoln for his WAAAY too short nap!) getting things ready, struggling with one single, little "continue shopping" button for almost 6 hours. Luckily, the web host owner was able to help me out and all is up and running! I am so excited!

So, I wanted to share the fabulous brands you can currently find at baby, naturally LLC. I did countless hours of research, plus have personal experience with almost all of these brands, and am proud to carry each and every one of them!

  • Cloth Diapers: FuzziBunz Perfect Size & One Size, Unbleached Indian Cotton Prefolds, Thirsties Fab Fitteds, Thirsties Duo Wraps, Thirsties Covers, Gro Baby One Size, Wonderwraps covers, Dream-Eze All-in-Ones, AppleCheeks
  • Baby Wearing: Moby Wraps, BabyHawk mei tai carriers, Mini Moby Wraps (for kids!)
  • Laundry: Jenny's Simply Clean detergent, clothespins bags (handmade!)
  • Toys: coming soon!
  • Apparel: coming soon!
  • Gifts: Moby Swaddle Blanket
More wonderful brands will be coming soon! Several of my shipments did not make it in time for opening day, but look for them to be posted soon. I will be placing updates on new shipments here on the blog, as well as on the new baby, naturally e-mail newsletter (sign up below!).

As we grow, I will be looking to add more handmade items and expand the inventory for diapers, baby wearing, and toys. I welcome your thoughts, ideas, suggestions for what you'd like to see at baby, naturally!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Offers of food? Sign below!