home about myboys kidsart recipes tutorials
speech

i heart faces entry: Pets!

Monday, July 13, 2009


This week on i faces, there are 2 themes:  Sports in Action and Pets.  Obviously,  my entry falls in the Pets category : )  With the crazy busy week we've had, I had no time to get a sports picture together--and my pet entry has already been shared on this blog (but not entered before in an i faces contest!  no rule breaking, I promise!).  I just really love this picture.  It was taken as we were driving to the Cliffs of Morher in Ireland.  I asked Lucas to slow down so I could reach out and take a picture of the cows to show how close they were to the car--this is taken at arm's length, no zoom!  That is why Lucas drove the whole time.  Cows that close to the road=scary driving!

I have lots of wedding pictures to share from my brother's wedding on Saturday.  Plus, I missed posting the birth story on Saturday and my Sunday Suppers post.  I am gradually getting back into routine, albeit a routine away from home as Lincoln and I are still up in Nebraska visiting my family.  So, consider this "Our Lincoln Log on the Road" and play along with my lazy blogging for a bit until I get caught up : )  I really appreciate it!


As always, don't forget to check out all the amazing entries at i ♥ faces!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Offers of food? Sign below!