This month, Lincoln has:
- Discovered how to pull up on a stair...and an arm...and a laundry basket.
- Popped a second tooth--and has taken to biting.
- Learned to blow raspberries.
- Added to his food repertoire: we now have bananas, avocados, sweet potatoes, apricots, mangoes, brown rice, and sweet potato puffs (the gerber things that saved us during the wedding).
- Practiced his pincer grasp. He has succeeded once so far in picking up a puff and making it to his mouth!
- Refined his object permanence.
- Entered the separation anxiety phase.
- Took his second plane ride up to Omaha to visit family and go to Uncle Jeff and Aunt Lindsay's wedding.
- Went swimming for the first time!
- Tried out a sippy cup.
- Babbles ALL the time "abababnaanana.pfblfff.mamamam.adadada."
Lincoln and mommy getting in our daily workout while up at Grandma's house. I'm doing the 30 day shred and Lincoln appears to be practicing his downward dog.
First time to the pool!
Out to lunch with my aunt Patty, Uncle Paul, my mom, Aunt Barb, and Aunt Cathy. My cousin Ann came too, but I think she had left before I took this...