home about myboys kidsart recipes tutorials
speech

Nom Nom Nom

Monday, June 22, 2009
Saturday marked a big occasion for Lincoln--his first solid food!  After lots of research, we went with avocado for the big day.  Since then we have also introduced banana (which he seems to prefer greatly--although the "nanacado" salad was also a big hit...).  I think in all, he actually ate about a teaspoon of food, but we had a good time!  Enjoy the video!  

Lincoln's First Solid Food from Lucas on Vimeo.

5 comments:

  1. I was so excited to introduce avocado to Sophie. It wasn't her first food, so she was used to eating other things with the same consistency. We got through about half of what I was planning on giving her. About 3 minutes later, she threw it all back up. We haven't tried it again since then. I was so disappointed, because it is definitely one of my favorite foods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try red jello and watch the reaction on his face. Also applesauce is good for a starter and Gerber cereal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lincoln's face is too precious.

    We gave Lily some homemade rice cereal on Sunday, I still have to edit the footage. It was great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too, cute. We skipped baby food with Hudson and just let him nibble on whatever we were eating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol!
    He's so big! I haven't come by in over a month [*blush* I'm sorry!] and he's grown so much.
    What a fun milestone, hey?

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Comments? Offers of food? Sign below!