home about myboys kidsart recipes tutorials
speech

Winner! 3 FuzziBunz cloth diapers...

Monday, May 4, 2009
I have been super excited about pulling the winner for this.  I thought about waiting until this evening, but just couldn't stand it any longer.  So, here we go!!

The winner is.........

(pause while I go generate a number between 1 and 314....)

#286!

(pause while I go see whose comment that is...) 

**remember that the numbers on the comments reset after 200--so even though the number by the winner's name says 86, she is really on the second page of comments, making her #286**

Congratulations, Erica!  I'll be e-mailing you soon!

Don't forget about my other 2 giveaways...the Boppy pillow and snackTaxi winners will be pulled tomorrow, so make sure you are entered!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Offers of food? Sign below!